Digital Oriented specialises in development of websites for engineering, construction and manufacturing companies.
Our developers come from actual engineering backgrounds which makes us uniquely qualified to build websites for engineering businesses. The strength of our designing comes from the comprehensive knowledge and expertise of our former engineers and allows us to establish design patterns which truly reflect the engineering, construction and manufacturing industries.
Created For and By Engineers
We design websites that tells real stories about your business. No one could possibly understand your business better than qualified engineers with real-life engineering design and construction experience.
Our engineering websites’ features and functions are specifically created for the engineering, construction or manufacturing business and include the following:
- Clear, well organised structure soundly based upon solid UX and UI design principles.
- Navigation System designed to a standard that adopts current best practices to enable visitors to navigate through complex engineering information with ease.
- Client’s Services and Capabilities are presented in a consistent and highly professional manner, incorporating text, images and video, with optional introductory slideshow on the homepage.
- Projects Portfolio showing examples of client’s current and completed work with interactive image gallery, including optional descriptive text and credits to a project team.
- Specialised Contact Pages with custom enquiry or quote request forms and segmented contact information for clients multiple locations.
- Content Management System with a convenient dashboard allowing clients to easily edit the description of services, update products and their specifications, post announcements or add new projects to the portfolio.
- Search Engine Optimised for the engineering industry, designed using valid HTML and CSS code.
- Responsive web design to ensure the content is presented clearly on any device.
- A multilingual website for engineering companies who want to offer their website content in more than one language.